How to type in Tamil….? (Page-2)

Go to Page-1

Select your preferred output language by dropping down the menu available in the left end and must be pre-selected as Hindi (If you are in India).

image_thumb6

(I’m selecting Tamil as my language here…!)

That’s it.. Now start typing your your thoughts in English here. For example I’m typing “Amma” to get it in Tamil as “அம்மா".

image_thumb16

And hit space bar to get it in your selected language. Now you can get the exact Transliterated version of the typed word “Amma” (see below image)

image_thumb13

Amazed..!!?? Ok let’s see another word. Type “En peyar” (My name is) and you’ll get..

image_thumb15

Hope you’ve understand it. Next type this word “Ranguski” (Yeah it’s meeeeee!!!) and you must get “ரங்குஸ்கி”

image_thumb18

What’s gone wrong..? why I’m getting “ரன்குச்கி” instead of “ரங்குஸ்கி”..?

Continue… (Page-3)

Also like our Facebook page to get updates